Rules on the Farm
For your safety and for the protection of our land, farm animals and crops, we ask that you read all the rules and guidelines listed below. Please observe and follow ALL notices and signs.
- Absolutely NO THROWING of fruit, vegetables, rocks, sticks, etc.
- We love well-behaved, socialized dogs, but please make sure to keep them on leashes* and pick up after them. We reserve the right to ask any poorly behaved dog &/or owner to leave at any time. *Please use a regular leash and keep dogs in the heeled position at all times. We ask that you leave retractable leashes at home or keep them locked in the shortest position. We strongly encourage you to leave dogs at home during the Festival especially during the last 3 weekends as your dog will be more comfortable at home than surrounded by large groups of people. Dogs are not allowed in the PYO fields.
- NO organized, unreserved group picnics are allowed on the farm. Organized parties and picnics are for the reserved party area only. We have the right to ask any persons involved in this type of gathering to hold their reunion outside of the farm area. For information on our reserved sites, please visit our party page or feel free to call us to make a reservation at (805) 523-2957.
- No coolers/picnic baskets/boxes of food other than individual sandwich/lunch coolers.
- Please do not bring food from home for the farm animals. They are on a strict, nutritional diet.
- Absolutely no smoking is allowed on the farm! Anyone smoking will be asked to extinguish their cigarette or cigar and/or asked to leave. E-Cigarettes are not allowed on the farm.
- No alcohol is allowed on the farm.
- No weapons or costume weapons that give the appearance of being real are allowed on the farm.
- No drones unless authorized. Our farm is in a flight restricted area and only authorized, licensed remote pilots are allowed to fly on the farm.
- To make this a fun & educational experience for all, we ask that you please WATCH, MAINTAIN & CONTROL your children. Please read and obey all signs as they are intended for the safety of all.
- Please be careful when walking in our fields. Our crops are fragile and need to be treated with respect.
- When you are in the fields, feel free to sample our crops, but please DO NOT make a meal of them. YOU MUST PAY FOR WHAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PICK!
- Please bring your own clippers for pick-your-own crops such as flowers and those on vines. We have only a few available for those who have forgotten theirs.
- DO NOT open any farm gates.
- Please be aware and keep well away from tractors and farm machinery while in use. We are a working farm and our machines are active continuously throughout the day.
- NO unauthorized vehicles are allowed in the fields.
- For your safety and for dust control we have posted a 5-10 MPH Speed Limit throughout our farm. Please observe this as you enter and exit the farm.
- Please be kind and courteous to your fellow visitors and members of our team. Please listen to the members of our staff and know that they are working very hard to make sure your time at the farm is a memorable one.
**THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL**
**Have a Great Time!!!**