Moorpark Pick Your Own
Farm Market & Pick Your Own Hours:
9:00am - 6:00pm daily (5pm outside Daylight Savings Time)
March - Thanksgiving & Weekends in December
Open all holidays between March & mid-November (Closed Thanksgiving)
Admission Prices for Pick Your Own:
$5.00 per person daily
Tractor drawn wagon rides included with admission
Pull wagons available if walking
Children UNDER two years of age, and parking are FREE. (more info)
Seniors (65+), Military, Veterans, & Emergency First Responders receive $2 admission discount daily (w/ valid ID)
Also visiting 14 Farmers' Markets each week. Please visit our SHOP page for pickup and delivery options.
Please visit our FAQ page for new guidelines and precautions before visiting the farm
Masks required for ages 3+ at check in/check out, on tractor rides & in Farm Markets
THE ANIMAL CENTER IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Bring the entire family, young & old, for a fun, educational day "out on the farm." Children love it!
For your convenience, we have a number of pull-wagons to transport your "prize pickings" and/or children from the field to the Farm Market area. Most picked items are priced by the pound. There is no reservation required for pick-your-own. Reservations are required for Monday - Friday educational, school farm tours.
It's a great way to spend a day outdoors! For a complete calendar of crops and their months of availability, check out our Crop Calendar.
PLEASE NOTE: Pick Your Own is available via Tractor Drawn Wagon Ride only in November and December. No walk-ins to the fields.
Please remember that Underwood Family Farms in Moorpark is a fully operational working farm. That means it could be dusty or even muddy and our summers can get quite hot...we recommend that sensible shoes & appropriate clothing be worn, and that you bring water to drink & plenty of sunscreen. Refreshments are available for purchase at the Farm Market. Pick Your Own is also available at our Somis location. Please see the Somis page for information on availability.
For your safety and for the protection of our farm animals and crops, please read the following guidelines:
1. Please observe and follow ALL notices and signs.
2. For your safety and for dust control we have posted a 5-MPH Speed Limit throughout our farm.
3. Please keep well away from ALL tractors and farm machinery at all times.
4. NO unauthorized vehicles are allowed in the fields.
5. Please be careful when walking in our fields. Our crops are fragile and need to be treated with respect.
6. Absolutely NO THROWING of fruit, vegetables, rocks, sticks, etc.
7. When you are in the fields, feel free to sample our crops, but please DO NOT make a meal of them.
YOU MUST PAY FOR WHAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PICK!
8. To make this a fun & educational experience for all, we ask that you please WATCH & CONTROL your children.
9. Please bring your own clippers for pick-your-own crops.
10. Please do not bring food from home for the farm animals, they are on a strict, nutritional diet..
11. DO NOT open any farm gates.
12. Make sure to visit our farm/behavior policy on our FAQ page for any additional information on your visit while on the farm.
Again, thank you in advance for your cooperation!!